Once again Merry Christmas to everyone who either received my Christmas Card comment and to those who didn’t either. Well wondering why I called it the 12 Days Of Christmas. It’s actually 12 Reasons On What To Not Do Outer Space. But the title is really long, so I figured the title I have now would be a little more necessary. Here are 12 reasons on what not to do outer space.
Thank you, Merry Christmas!
1) Passing Gas outer space
2) Swallowing a Supernova
3) Sleeping on top of a comet
4) Peeing on the moon’s craters
5) Making fun of Pluto because he’s small
6) Accusing the Moon of being made out of Cheese
7) Throwing up in a Blackhole
8 ) You eating Donuts on Mars
9) Dance on the Sun’s Surface
10) Sliding around Saturn’s Rings
11) Writing a love song about the Andromeda Galaxy
12) Swearing on Neptune
Extra: Cooking scarmbled eggs on Venus.